Canaima – the hemp bum bag you need for the sustainable lifestyle you want.
A uniquely beautiful and versatile bum bag that has been ethically handmade in Nepal and will go with you everywhere, plus:
- FREE shipping within the UK.
- We plant a tree with every order.
- Exclusive beautiful design.
- High-quality, durable and comfortable.
- Plastic-free packaging, 100% recyclable.
- 10% of our profits are donated to Yuwa.
- 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- Dimensions: 26x16x4cm – Capacity: 1.6 Litres
- Strap length: 110cm (incl. bum bag)
Now, select your favourite colour!
The ethical bags you need for the sustainable lifestyle you want
Whether you need a backpack for work, a bum bag for weekend trips or a yoga mat bag for your practices, you know that there is more to it than just buying a bag. You want to leave a legacy for a more sustainable future. So do we. Our range of sustainable, ethical backpacks, bum bags and yoga mat bags will help you achieve your sustainability goals.
Why sustainable bags?
Because, if you are like us not long ago, you probably struggle to find beautiful, comfortable and practical backpacks, bum bags and yoga mat bags that are also made ethically and sustainably. You may also feel discouraged when you see how unethical brands and organisations exploit people, animals and the environment. We feel exactly the same way.
Bagmaya is here to help you bridge the gap between fashion and sustainability. How? Our sustainable, ethical and eco-friendly bags made of hemp will make you look and feel great whilst having a positive impact on the world.
Hemp bags – our change-makers
Hemp is our fabric of choice, and our change-maker. Why? Because hemp requires only 50% of the land required to produce the same amount of cotton. Additionally, hemp farmers only need 500 litres of water to produce 1kg of hemp, whilst cotton farmers need 20,000 litres to produce 1kg of cotton!
On top of that, hemp is one of the strongest natural fibres. In fact, it’s stronger and more durable than cotton. When we add up everything, it seems obvious to us that hemp is the perfect natural fabric for our sustainable, ethical bags.
It’s more than just a hemp bag
But the fact is, using sustainable hemp fabrics is not enough for us. We also ensure that our sustainable bags are made ethically. They are all manufactured in Kathmandu, Nepal – a country which is famous for its culture and tradition. Our hemp backpacks, yoga mat bags and bum bags are all individually handmade by people underprivileged communities. We work closely with our partners to provide life skills, safe working conditions and decent wages to the workers. We also donate 10% of our profits to Yuwa, a charity for youth empowerment in Nepal.
We’ve paid attention to the smallest detail, including our packaging, to ensure it is as sustainable as possible. As a result, our hemp bags will arrive at your door in fully recyclable, plastic-free packaging. On top of this, we offer carbon-neutral shipping in the UK!
Imagine your new sustainable lifestyle
Just think of a life where you support unsustainable companies:
- You feel helpless as you continue to support products made with unethical processes, contributing to plastic pollution and CO2 emissions.
- You feel discouraged when you see how unethical businesses harm the planet.
And now imagine your new lifestyle, after you have chosen one of our sustainable bags:
- You look and feel amazing with your hemp bag thanks to its stylish, comfortable and timeless design.
- You feel fulfilled by belonging to a global community that strives for a better future, choosing sustainable materials, ethical practices and plastic-free packaging.
We really want to help you transform your life. Our ethical hemp bags are just what you need for the sustainable lifestyle you want. Just choose your favourite one!