Canaima bum bag
Canaima – the hemp bum bag you need for the sustainable lifestyle you want.
A uniquely beautiful and versatile bum bag that has been ethically handmade in Nepal and will go with you everywhere, plus:
- FREE shipping within the UK.
- We plant a tree with every order.
- Exclusive beautiful design.
- High-quality, durable and comfortable.
- Plastic-free packaging, 100% recyclable.
- 10% of our profits are donated to Yuwa.
- 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- Dimensions: 26x16x4cm – Capacity: 1.6 Litres
- Strap length: 110cm (incl. bum bag)
Now, select your favourite colour!
The ethical bum bags you need for the sustainable lifestyle you want
Whether you need a bum bag for your daily life, weekend trips or festivals, you know that there is more to it than just getting a bum bag. You want to find purpose by being part of something bigger than yourself. So do we. You want to make an impact through your decisions and leave a legacy for a better world. Our ethical vegan bum bags will help you achieve just that.
Why ethical bum bags?
Because chances are you struggle to find comfortable, stylish and practical bum bags that are also made ethically and cruelty-free. You may also feel frustrated when you see how unethical brands exploit people, animals and the planet. We know, because we feel the same way.
We are here to help you bridge the gap between fashion and sustainability. How do we do that? Our vegan bum bags made of hemp will ensure you look and feel great whilst having a positive impact on the world. They are also comfortable, functional and stylish.
Hemp bum bags – our change-makers
We’ve chosen hemp as our change-maker. Why? Because hemp is an invasive plant on the hills of Nepal, where we manufacture our hemp bum bags. Besides, when hemp is harvested it requires less than 50% of the land required to produce the same amount of cotton textiles. Moreover, you only need 500 litres of water on average to produce 1kg of hemp, whilst producing 1kg of cotton will take up to 20,000 litres!
If that’s not convincing enough, hemp is one of the strongest natural fibres in the world. In fact, you may be surprised to know that it’s stronger, more durable, and better insulating than cotton. When we put all of these facts into the equation, it is clear that hemp is the perfect natural fabric for our ethical travel bum bags.
It’s more than just a hemp bum bag
Using sustainable hemp fabrics is not enough though. We also ensure that our vegan travel bum bags are made in an ethical way. They are manufactured in Nepal, a country that is rich in traditions. Our ethical bum bags are handcrafted by people who are at risk of social exclusion. At Bagmaya, we believe in empowerment through livelihoods and life skills. We work together with our partners to ensure safe working conditions and decent wages.
We’ve also given a lot of thought to the design of our packaging to ensure sustainability is present all the way from the factory to your door. As a result, our ethical travel bum bags will reach your home in plastic-free, fully recyclable packaging. Plus, the delivery is free in the UK!
Picture your new lifestyle with our vegan bum bags
Imagine how your life would look like if you just continue supporting unethical businesses:
- A feeling of helplessness, as you continue to buy products made with unsustainable materials, contributing to plastic pollution and carbon emissions.
- Frustration, triggered by supporting unethical brands that exploit people, animals and the planet.
Now, picture your new and more sustainable lifestyle, after you have chosen one of our hemp travel bum bags:
- You look and feel great with your hemp bum bag thanks to its stylish, comfortable and functional design.
- You feel fulfilled by belonging to a global community striving for a better future, choosing vegan materials, ethical processes and plastic-free packaging.