Pokhara – the hemp yoga mat bag you need for the sustainable lifestyle you want.
This eco-friendly yoga mat bag has been handcrafted with 100% hemp in Nepal, plus:
- FREE shipping within the UK.
- We plant a tree with every order.
- Exclusive beautiful design with secret pockets.
- High-quality, durable and comfortable.
- Plastic-free packaging, 100% recyclable.
- 10% of our profits are donated to Yuwa.
- 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
- Dimensions: L=75cm x Ø16cm – Capacity: 15 Litres
Now, select your favourite colour!
The eco yoga mat bags you need for the sustainable lifestyle you want
Whether you need a yoga mat bag for your daily practices or sporadic retreats, you know that there is more to it than just getting a yoga mat bag. You want to feel meaningful by belonging to a higher cause. So do we. You want to leave a legacy for a more sustainable future. Our eco-friendly yoga mat carriers will help you achieve exactly that.
Why eco-friendly yoga mat bags?
Because, if you are like us not long ago, you probably struggle when searching for comfortable, functional and beautiful yoga backpacks that are also eco-friendly and sustainable. Chances are you also feel discouraged when you see unethical businesses abusing people, animals and the environment. We know, because we feel exactly the same way.
Our brand was born to help you bridge the gap between fashion and sustainability. How do we do that? Our eco-friendly yoga mat bags made of hemp will make you look and feel awesome whilst having a positive impact on the planet.
Hemp yoga mat carriers – our change-makers
Hemp is our agent for change. Why? Because hemp requires less than 50% of the land required to produce the equivalent amount of cotton textiles. Even better, hemp farmers only need 500 litres of water to produce 1kg of hemp, whilst they need 20,000 litres to produce the same amount of cotton fabrics!
If that’s not convincing enough, hemp happens to be one of the strongest natural fibres in the world. It’s stronger and more durable than cotton, for example. When we consider all of these facts, it is obvious that hemp is the perfect natural fabric for our eco-friendly yoga mat bags.
It’s more than just a hemp yoga backpack
But the fact that we use sustainable hemp fabrics is not enough. We also ensure that our eco-friendly yoga mat bags are made ethically. They are manufactured in Kathmandu, Nepal – a country famous for its traditions. Our hemp yoga mat carriers are individually handcrafted by people from disadvantaged communities. We work together with our partners to provide livelihoods, safe working conditions and decent wages.
We’ve paid special attention to our packaging to ensure it is as eco-friendly as possible. Because of this, our eco hemp yoga backpacks will reach your door in fully recyclable, plastic-free packaging. Besides, we offer free shipping in the UK!
Imagine your new lifestyle with our eco yoga mat bags
Picture yourself in a life where you continue to support unsustainable brands:
- You feel helpless as you continue to buy products made with unethical processes, increasing the plastic waste and carbon emissions.
- You feel discouraged when you see unethical brands harming the environment.
Now, imagine your more sustainable lifestyle, after you have chosen one of our eco-friendly yoga mat bags:
- You look and feel great with your hemp yoga mat carrier thanks to its functional, beautiful and durable design.
- You feel fulfilled by belonging to a global community that strives for a better world, choosing eco-friendly materials, ethical processes and plastic-free packaging.