Who we are
This website is operated by BAGMAYA LTD (“us”, “we”, or “our”), a Limited Company registered in England and Wales, with Company Number 11642740 and registered office in 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, W1W 7LT, London, United Kingdom.
Your privacy is very important to us. At BAGMAYA LTD we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our website.
Our website address is https://bagmaya.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. We collect this data with analytics and statistics purposes only.
When you leave comments on our website, we collect the data shown in the comments form, together with your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to our website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
While using our website, you may be required to fill contact forms. In these, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to our website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article on our website, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on our website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website and services, to provide the website on our behalf, to perform website-related services and to assist us in analyzing how our website is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Below we have listed the service providers that we use and the link to their Privacy Policies:
- We use WordPress.org to manage our website: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- We use SiteGround to host our servers: https://www.siteground.co.uk/privacy.htm
- We use WooCommerce as our eCommerce platform: https://automattic.com/privacy/
- We use MailChimp for our newsletter and email campaigns: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- We use GoogleAnalytics to track the analytics of our website: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- We use Envato as our Theme provider: https://envato.com/privacy/
- We use QuickCargo as our logistics partner: https://quickcargo.com/privacy-statement/
- We use PayPal to accept payments: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev
- We use Stripe to accept credit and debit card payments: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
By accessing or using our website you agree to our service providers’ privacy policies.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- Request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- Ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- Ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information (for information on deletion from archives, see the “Retention of personal information” section);
- Object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- Withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
How we protect your data
Personal data shall be subject to additional safeguards to ensure this data is processed securely. For example, we work hard to ensure data is encrypted when in transit and storage, and access to this data will be strictly limited to a minimum number of individuals and subject to confidentiality commitments.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. When possible, encryption is used, both in transit and storage. Access controls within the organisation limit who may access information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance with laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.